For those wondering where to find southern living in North Georgia and actively searching for a second home complete with a guaranteed change of scenery – here’s the answer. Cloudland Station, nestled in the naturally lush historic Chattanooga valley alongside famous Lookout Mountain, is hosting an opportunity to meet the developers and experts of second home living. Located in Chickamauga, Georgia – known as the “back door” into award-winning Chattanooga, Tennessee – Cloudland Station is a 450 acre, private, gated community overflowing with charm and surprising amenities.
The open house is scheduled for Saturday, March 25th, from 1pm-7pm at Cloudland Station, 9862 Ga. Hwy 193 Chickamauga, GA 30707. Register for complimentary tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-home-discovery-day-tickets-32358897333
Here’s what to expect at the March 25th Discovery Day at Cloudland Station:
• Guided, small group golf cart and walking tours of the property and amenities
• Fresh-Aire Workshop with the developers and experts of second home living
• A closer look at available home sites, neighborhoods and pre-approved house plans
• Learn how to build small and live large with the one-of-a-kind Not So TINY HOUSES, the newest movement in second home living
• Stone Cottage open for viewing
• Live-able Tree Houses open for viewing
• Discovery Day ONLY special promotion on cottage home lots
• Experience the amenities! Recreation Barn, Sweet Shoppe, Plucky Peacock Farm Stand, Lake Angela, Pete Nelson’s Tree House, Hiking and Walking Trails
• BBQ Meet & Greet with the developers
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff on site to answer questions
We hope to see you there!